Where Rustic Beauty Meets Elegance
The Barn at Chaumette is truly the perfect place to celebrate your big day. Located on a picturesque hillside surrounded by lush wood, traditional sets of Dutch-style barn doors open to a covered patio overlooking grassy fields, a lake and other breathtaking views your guests will enjoy while celebrating with you on your wedding day.
About Our Barn Weddings
- Available late-March through mid-November
- Covered patio and a cobblestone terrace
- Choose from a variety of menus
- Décor available to compliment the rustic and serene setting
- Seats up to 250 guests
- Private bar
- Grassy field in front overlooking our large lake for outdoor ceremonies
- Romantic Italian string lighting to illuminate the space
- Adjacent dressing suite along with restrooms, accessible via a covered walkway
- Personal Chaumette wedding coordinator to assist you from beginning to end
The rustic sophistication of The Barn is simply timeless. The beauty of our barn is that you can leave it as is or add as much decor as you desire- either way, your guests will be stunned by the barn’s perfect balance of elegance and rustic simplicity. Our wedding coordinators and event staff assist you from day one to make sure your dream wedding comes to life on your big day. Our Chaumette couples often tell us our experienced wedding coordinators are so helpful and hands on when helping to craft their weddings that they are happy they do not have to hire another professional to help with all the details.
Ready to schedule a tour or get more information? Contact us at 573-747-1000 or fill out the form below!