Surrounded by the pristine, picturesque landscape of rural Ste. Genevieve, our winery destination offers tranquility and relaxation. Comfort-loving guests will enjoy our award-winning wines and Contemporary American cuisine offered at our Tasting Room and intimate Grapevine Grill Restaurant. The Spa at Chaumette features Caudalie skincare products derived from grapes, offering treatments containing the rejuvenating properties of grape extracts.
- sixteen elegantly appointed villas and suites with custom furnishings, fully-equipped kitchens, fireplaces and wrap-around covered porches with outdoor seating
- at least two flat-screen televisions and AT&T U-Verse in each villa, with 350 channels+, the functionality to watch 4 channels at once, (for those sports fans,) and free Wi-Fi internet access
- a selection of breakfast package options available for in-villa dining
- villa guest access to the services of our resort spa, The Spa at Chaumette, including our spa sanctuary and indoor sauna
- Fitness Center access, located within our spa, including cardio & weight-training equipment with a large, flat-screen t.v.
- an outdoor swimming pool, private cabanas and wine bar to enjoy during warmer months
Here are a few activities to consider during your stay with us:
- taste our award-winning wines at our Tasting Room, over breath-taking view of the Saline Creek Valley
- shop at our fine Gift Shop and Art Gallery, and enjoy live entertainment in the warmer months
- dine at our Grapevine Grill Restaurant, offering lunch and dinner Thursdays – Sundays
- stroll through our vineyards or hike to a neighboring winery and microbrewery
- visit our historic property, The Bequette-Ribault House and it’s Hospitality Center, a 30 minute drive to historic Ste. Genevieve
- enjoy Ste. Genevieve’s Wine Trail, the Route du Vin; 6 distinctive wineries are just a short drive from Chaumette
- walk, bird watch or mountain-bike on the Mark Twain National Forest’s John J. Audubon Trail, a short distance from our entrance
- fish at any of our three fully-stocked lakes on property